Task Lead (I)
Washington, DC 20024
Salary: $115,000.00 to $145,000.00 /year
Founded in 2008, BPAS began as a two-person company supporting one contract to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), but has since blossomed into a company of experienced and highly qualified experts in computer science, systems engineering, program management and software engineering. Our team members have developed innovative and methodical solutions, having managed systems both on and off customer premises. We utilize our experience and background in interdisciplinary sciences and engineering to provide resources and solutions that are flexible and scalable.
**This position is contingent upon the successful award of this contract. **
BPA Services, LLC is seeking a Task Led to be an integral part of our business development efforts. The Task Lead will work with internal teams and customers to gather supporting requirements.
- Generating of conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Developing operational scenario narratives to contextualize the use of message types and elements
- Creating data dictionaries
- Developing schema definitions
- Developing tools for validating massage schemas
- Releasing new or modified schema versions
- Generating business process models
- Demonstrated understanding of data modeling and enterprise information systems
- 5 years of experience with a MS/MA or 10 years of experience with a BS/BA of supporting requirements similar to those described above.
- Knowledge of FIXM and MMIXM data standards
- Knowledge of System-Wide Information Management (SWIM) publishers
- Knowledge of characterizing and contextualizing message flows and interfaces among systems and actors that exchange data
- Knowledge of configuring and implementing automation and tools which enable and/or improve data exchange within and across information systems and physical infrastructures
- Knowledge of Geographic Information System (GIS)-enabled applications, databases, servers, and data
Preferred Experience: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and National Airspace System (NAS) knowledge preferred.