Senior .NET Developer
Salary: $115,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
BPA Services, LLC is seeking for Senior .NET Developers to be an integral part of our software development efforts. Successful candidates will have strong technical expertise in enterprise software development using Microsoft .NET and Agile methodologies as well as a strong work ethic and communication skills. The Senior .NET Developer will be responsible for the development of key components of an enterprise contract management tool.
- Design and develop new software components using Microsoft .NET
- Analyze software code and debug based on findings from test team and end users
- Supporting the Certification & Accreditation (C&A) process including technical review of documentation and implementation of fixes based on security scans
- Executing and monitoring HP Fortify and other vulnerability scans
- Providing time estimates for development of new features
- Code reviews for both .Net and Oracle codebase
- Configuration Management using GitHub
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ Years of experience
- 15+ Years of experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other IT from an accredited university is required
- Certification such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MTA, MCSA, MCSD App Builder) or Oracle Database Certifications
- Experience using Microsoft.NET, Oracle Databases, GitHub
- Effective communication skills
- Master’s degree in Information Systems, IT Management, business systems, management information systems other IT degrees, MBA Engineering, math, and science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees.
- Other Relevant Certification such as Certified Scrum Product Owner, Certified Scrum Master, PMP, ITIL, CISSP
- Experience with Visual Studio, JIRA, SQL Server, and other relevant software
BPA Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.